Although Statia is off the beaten path it is just one flight from a major international airport, St. Maarten. Getting to St. Maarten there are flights from the USA on American Airlines, Jet Blue, United, and Continental and from Europe on KLM, Air France, Insel Air, Condor. Once in St. Maarten there are several flights daily to Statia with flight time of 18 minutes. This extra flight is what gets you way from mass tourism to experience the real Caribbean nature at its finest!
In order to get to Statia you will have to first travel to St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles (airport code: SXM). Then on to our national airline, Winair to St. Eustatius (Statia) airport code (EUX).
For Windward Island Airways reservation information in the USA & Canada, consult the Winair website or contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airlines with service to SXM:
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- U.S. Airways
- Dutch Caribbean Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Air France
There are also several charter companies you can check with to St. Maarten (airport code SXM). You may choose to travel to San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) or Miami, Florida (MIA) and then travel to St. Maarten (SXM).
We have standard packages to choose from, however most of our guests like customizing their visit to suit there personal needs. We like to offer our customers all the flexibility and options possible in order to maximize the enjoyment of their stay. At Golden Rock Dive Center planning and booking your visit is a breeze just e-mail or call us and see for yourself!
011 (599) 318-2964
Or use our contact form here.
We Can Assist You In Booking
- Weekly Dive Packages
- Customized Dive Packages
We require a deposit of US $ 100,- and upon receipt of your deposit we will confirm your entire booking.
E-mail us once you have chosen your package and made your reservations, simply let us know your arrival time and will organize your pick-up at the airport and get you settled in. Passports are required to enter St Eustatius.
A US $ 100 - deposit is required upon confirmed booking and the balance paid 30 days prior to arrival. Please note: If cancellation is necessary, 100% refund will be given if notification is received prior to 30 days of your arrival, 50% refund will be made if notification is received 29 days to 15 days prior to your arrival, and there will be no refund if you cancel within 14 days or less. We accept Visa MasterCard and Discover. Wire transfers available, please inquire for further instructions.
Tour Operators Around the World Who We Work With
- Caradonna Worldwide Dive Adventures:
- Contact person is Kim, e-mail email@example.com
- Caribbean Dive Vacations:
- Contact person is Jan, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dive Saba/Statia Travel:
- Contact person is Beth, e-mail email@example.com
- H2O Tours:
- Contact person is Larry, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABC Travel: Karibiktraumreisen:
- Contact person is Guenther, e-mail C.Stoeckmann@karibiktraumreisen.de
- Reisecenter Federsee:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Karibik Inside:
- Contact person is Jana, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nautilus Tauchreisen:
- Contact person is Rene, e-mail email@example.com
- Diving World Nederland:
- Contact person is Maaike, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- ABC Travel:
- Contact person is Mia, e-mail email@example.com
- Diving Holidays:
- Contact person is Irene or Cella, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Touria Diving:
- Contact person is Ria, e-mail email@example.com
- Contact person is Bettina, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact person is Stephane, e-mail: email@example.com
- Hotel Plan & Carib Tours:
- Contact person is Sabrina, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org